Kids have been home from school for a while now, and they’re starting to get bored! If you’re looking for new ways to keep your children entertained, TheSoul Publishing is here to help with their latest YouTube video on the popular channel 5-Minute Crafts! I’ve listed just a few below:
- Want to do an arts and crafts day but scared about the mess? An easy way to keep kids’ clothes clean is by reusing an old plastic bag as an apron. The best part is, you can just throw it out afterward and avoid the mess altogether!
- Need to take off a sticky Band-Aid? Avoid the tears and pain by applying baby oil to the bandage with a q-tip before you pull it off!
- Having trouble getting your kids to wash their hands? The pepper and soap trick will surely help! Fill a bowl with water and pepper, then have your child put their hand in, and they will see that it’s full of pepper. Now cover the other hand with soap and have them put that hand in. The pepper magically floats away! Soap keeps your hands clean!
- Supervising your kids at the beach can be nerve-wracking, especially if they aren’t strong swimmers yet. Keep your young ones safe by digging a hole in the sand, lining it with a tarp, and filling it with water. This will allow both of you to have a fun, care-free day at the beach!
- Don’t have a bathtub, but worried about your little one slipping in the shower? An inflatable pool in the shower is an easy and cheap way to bathe your child without paying for a bathroom renovation!
- Have a light sleeper on your hands? Do they wake up every time you close the door after story time? A clean pair of underwear will do the trick! Simply hook the garment on each side of the door handle, and closing the door will keep your little one dreaming!
And here is a link to the video, in case you’d like to check it out for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QbVyLL2IIg